First Generation Homepage
- Campus Connections is specially designed to provide support to First-Generation students with the transition to college life
- Academic support & tutoring will be offered in areas such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Writing & Biological Sciences.
- Fall Quarter success classes
- Winter Quarter career development classes
- Spring Quarter college career planning classes
- TRIO Scholars
The First Generation Faculty Initiative hosts twice yearly lunch workshops:
- Meetings feature short lectures and presentations by scholars/experts on topics of importance to first-generation students
- Fall Quarter - October 19th at University Club, click here for more information.
- Spring Quarter - Date and location to be announced soon.